My doctor has me worried ( donation to fight this virus is on the way)

I wrote to you yesterday about me thinking my wife has seboriec dermititis (did alot of research) she doesnt have it now but she has in the past especially during the winter. Called my doc and he said even if she does have it that it is common and people with hiv probably just have more severe cases but millions of helthy people have it as well. I told him about my risk before we were married (deep kissing for about an hour with a girl I met at a bar and unprotected bj from a stripper) i told him I got really sick about a week later and asked if it could have been ars all the way back then and now i infected my wife without knowing it. He said they both carry about the same risk extremely low and not to worry. I freaked because extremely low means there is a chance. I asked how this could happen and he said in both circumstances a person could theoretically be bleeding in their mouth and it could find its way to a cut or sore. He said not to get hung up on this because people dont get infected this way and nothing in life is 100% safe. He doesnt even think I need testing but said he would give one just to make me feel better. Please Dr. Bob am i driving myself crazy or are these real risks. Happy Holidays and a small donation(all I can afford) to fight this virus is on the way.

I think the advice your physician provided was right on target!

So, it's as easy as 1-2-3:

1. Stop worrying needlessly.

2. Get tested to calm your fears.

3. Yell WOO-HOO.

Waited 11 years to get tested! Worried wells-READ!
Gracias!