Can my dog spread HIV?

My father is HIV positive. During the holidays my dog became over excited with all of the company. My dog jumped up and scratched my father drawing blood. My dog then turned and did the same to me. I have two small children and they are ofter at my Fathers house with his dogs. I hadn't really thought of this as a possible way for them to become infected until now. What about if my dog bit (my dog never has) my father? Could my dog become infected and transmit to others?

Nope! The "H" in HIV stands for Human (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). So in this case, the term "lucky dog" is very apropos. Dogs can't get (or transmit) HIV/AIDS. My pooch sends your pooch a big wet kiss to celebrate this good news and the start of a new year.

Can I do Wooh Wooh
help me please