Big donation in return for an answer

Dear doctor, Im happy I found your site because Im going a bit mad. It all started on the 23 of OCT this year. I received unprotected oral sex with a female sex worker, I also received rimming and fingering. Out of coincidence 6 days after the incident my company organised blood donation to which I participated. About 12 days after the incident I had flu like symptoms, body aches I checked my temparature and it never went more than 37.2 C. About a week after that I started having diarheea which lasted for about 3 weeks. I also had small rash behind my ears and on my hand which lasted for about 24 hours. I saw a doctor who performed 2 blood tests (a week apart) the 1st one come back with an esr of 21 while the 2nd came back with an esr of 5 the doctor suggested that I should not worry. I took an antibody test at 25 days after the incident and came up negative. Now I have taken another test at 60 days after exposure but dont have the courage to go and pick up the results. What is the chance of having been infected?

You have my sincere word that if the results of this test are negative a $1000 donation would be on its way within 24 hours.

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. There is no significant HIV risk from fingering or rimming without extenuating circumstances, such as active bleeding, etc.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS. Your preliminary HIV test is negative and encouraging, but not definitive. Your sedimentation rate is normal (5).

What are your chances of being infected? I'd place them at minimal to nil. I would still recommend a test at the three-month mark to definitively confirm your negative status. Finally, while your very generous gift of $1000 would be most welcomed and touch many lives, I want to remind everyone that my advice here is free and available to all! Donations should be made only out of compassion, generosity and the desire to help others.

Good luck. Happy New Year. And many thanks.

Tsunami obviously not important to Fox News!
Can I do Wooh Wooh