Tsunami obviously not important to Fox News!

Sir

Have just been watching television in Australia and the stations are awash with the Tsunami that occurred in SE Asia. Terrible tragedy of epic proportions. Anyway, I turn the channel over to Fox News and just as I expected, they had coverage of everything else 'other' than this terrible tragedy. In fact, for the brief moment I left it on my screen, I think they were talking about George Bush and the economy or the Dow or something. It's no wonder people fly planes into buildings to get peoples attention. If something of this magnitude doesn't make headlines in the US, what does?

I don't mean to generalise about the United States and its people because I have very close friends there and have visited a number of times. I love the place. But what a 'media circus' you live in. I pray the loss of life of over 50000 people (which is what the figure will be at least)is never insignificant to my country.

Disappointed

Hello Disappointed,

The problem is not the USA, but rather Fox News, which, in reality, isn't really news at all. Fox Propaganda would be more accurate. At any rate, try tuning into The News Hour on PBS. That's what I watch.

RAPED but no longer SCARED
Big donation in return for an answer