RAPED but no longer SCARED

Dr. Bob,

Thanks for answering my post on Dec. 18th. I have retested at the 3 month mark and was negative. I am trying to put the rape behind me. With the 3 month negative and the 25 day pcr rna negative, I think I can finally breathe a Woo Hoo. I I know you have said it time and time again, but I have learned symptoms do not equal HIV infection. I can't describe the fear of being raped and the wait to get the results. For those out there afraid of getting the test, believe me, there was no one more afraid than me. I had every reason to think that my rapist was HIV positive. In my mind someone who commits a horrible crime like rape has to be positive - right? I couldn't have been more wrong. Once you get the negative results, the feeling is wonderful. I am working on getting my life back to normal. I am also learning to live with my symptoms until my Dr. to figure them out. In the meantime, Happy New Year.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I'm delighted by the news of your negative test results and the progress you are making getting your life back on track.

Happiest of New Years to you as well!

Oral Sex
Tsunami obviously not important to Fox News!