Jan 2, 2005
Can you get syphiliss by giving oral sex or any other kind of STD? If so what are they?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! Not only syphilis, but also herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia NGU and other STD infections are possible from sucking and getting sucked. Check out the archives of this forum for additional information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.