plz let me know asap if i can WOOHOO

Doctor, I wrote you twice before but didnt get a response yet, however I know you are the busiest man alive. I had sex with prostitute exactly 8 weeks ago. The condom broke but I didnt realize til i pulled out. Having said this I cummed inside of her. Having said that she is willing to take some high risks. Having said that, she is a likely candidate for HIV. Anyways.... I want to know if I can wooooohooooo. if i can just wo ho that would be a start. I had the PCR test done a week ago. They say you only need 4 weeks to have that one done. I had 7 so I was clear there. They say it is 99% accurate as well. It came back neg. I just called right now. What is your opinion about this test. Everyone tells me it is very good, very accurate. It is 5 times the price of the standard test that is taken after 3 months. (im not sure if thats becaue it detects it earlier or if its more accurate.) Can I WOOHOO or is this test not as good as it seems. Note that the price included a free HIV test that is the normal one.(ELISA) I will use that for sure after 3 months. But I want to know if I can wooooohooooo yet!!!! Plz let me know because I am going to celebrate, and take myself out to dinner. I want to know that I can restart my life, rethink every situation twice before I jump in to it. Note- no matter what your answer i will make a donation because there is sooo much I have learned from you and your positive additude. You truly inspire me on life in general. I dont have a lot of $(my freind had to pay for my test) but I will make a 30 dollar donation. Thank you again.

I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening, due to cost, the rate of false-positive tests and other factors. I continue to support the guidelines that state routine screening should be an ELISA test at three or more months from the time of potential exposure. Having said that, certainly your seven-week PCR is encouraging. However, the guidelines remain unchanged.

Thanks for your donation.

Good luck. Happy New Year.

Kinky Stuff
Oral Sex