Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Kinky Stuff
Jan 2, 2005

I recently had a routine check up for general health reasons.

My Doctor said that my white blood cell count was a little lower than normal and asked if I was at risk to infection by HIV (the usual questions about intravenous drug use, unprotected sex etc).

I didn't think so but on reflection I have some concerns as I visit prostitutes sometimes to satisfy my desires which are quite kinky. Although I never have penetrative or oral sex of any kind with the prostitutes (or with anyone) I am concerned if any of the activities I practice have put me at risk.

To be specific, the things I am concerned about are as follows:

1) I have deep kissed both the women I have seen this year. If they have recently had unprotected oral sex with other men before kissing me, would I be at risk of infection ?

2) I have 'dry humped' one of these women while both of us wore pantyhose (the lady was also wearing thin nylon panties made of the same material as pantyhose). Has this acticity put me at risk of infection ?

3) I have masturbated into the breasts of one of the women (directly against the nipple). Does this put me at risk ?

I should add that one of these women is a quite well known prostitute in the city and does oral on men without a condom, although she does not let them come in her mouth (I have discovered this on the internet).

I am very worried by all this and would appreciate your views.

Many many thanks.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

1. No, this would not pose a significant HIV-transmission risk.

2. You were both wearing pantyhose? Hmmm, now that is kinky! Dry humping with or without the pantyhose is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission.

3. Nope.

Stay well, Kinky-Guy!

Happy New Year.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Delayed Ejaculation due to HIV fear?
Next
plz let me know asap if i can WOOHOO

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.