Delayed Ejaculation due to HIV fear?

Hello Dr. Bob,

PAST: ---- I am the guy whom you suggested ways of successfully using condoms and I sent you a donation also. Thanks first of all.

PRESENT PROBLEM: --------------- I had sex with 5 girls till now, and I am unable to cum inside a woman. I have to literally take my penis out, and masturbate to cum.

I learnt through various sources that the problem is usually psychological and fear. I wear condom all the time, but the fear and anxiety of HIV could always be unexpressed and hidden, I know.

SOLUTION ??? ------------ 1. What should I do? I really want to reach orgasm and cum inside women.

2. Is it the anxiety of HIV that is causing this problem?

3. Finally, I have intense sex desire, and use condoms always. But I know the risk is always existent even with condoms. So what should I do? Should I simply abstain from sex and stay HIV-free? That's so haard..

4. If I use condoms and recieve oral sex (blowjobs) from women, can I get HIV?

Thanks for the patience Dr. Bob. As always, if your answer helps me (it always did), donation is guaranteed !! I know you don't care, but still, ITS GUARANTEED.

Happy New Year - Your Fan

Hello Fan,

1. If you've checked with your doctor and know that this is not a physical problem, I'd suggest you see a psychologist to help you confront your fears and cope with HIV anxiety.

2. Most likely, yes.

3. If you abstain from sex, yes, I'll bet it will be very "hard" indeed! Abstinence is always a choice; it's just not one that I personally would opt for.

4. No, HIV cannot pass through intact latex.

Happy New Year, Fan.

Risky condom usage?
Kinky Stuff