Delayed Ejaculation due to HIV fear?
Jan 2, 2005
Hello Dr. Bob,
PAST: ---- I am the guy whom you suggested ways of successfully using condoms and I sent you a donation also. Thanks first of all.
PRESENT PROBLEM: --------------- I had sex with 5 girls till now, and I am unable to cum inside a woman. I have to literally take my penis out, and masturbate to cum.
I learnt through various sources that the problem is usually psychological and fear. I wear condom all the time, but the fear and anxiety of HIV could always be unexpressed and hidden, I know.
SOLUTION ??? ------------ 1. What should I do? I really want to reach orgasm and cum inside women.
2. Is it the anxiety of HIV that is causing this problem?
3. Finally, I have intense sex desire, and use condoms always. But I know the risk is always existent even with condoms. So what should I do? Should I simply abstain from sex and stay HIV-free? That's so haard..
4. If I use condoms and recieve oral sex (blowjobs) from women, can I get HIV?
Thanks for the patience Dr. Bob. As always, if your answer helps me (it always did), donation is guaranteed !! I know you don't care, but still, ITS GUARANTEED.
Happy New Year - Your Fan
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. If you've checked with your doctor and know that this is not a physical problem, I'd suggest you see a psychologist to help you confront your fears and cope with HIV anxiety.
2. Most likely, yes.
3. If you abstain from sex, yes, I'll bet it will be very "hard" indeed! Abstinence is always a choice; it's just not one that I personally would opt for.
4. No, HIV cannot pass through intact latex.
Happy New Year, Fan.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.