Risky condom usage?

Dr. Bob,

I had vaginal sex with an escort with a latex condom. It did not break. It did not slip. It maintained its integrity.

Here's my concern.

While I was having vaginal sex with her, she kept her finger on the condom's latex ring to make sure it would not slip off. However, her finger tip and finger nail --which had vaginal fluid on it -- was rubbing the skin between my scrotum and the latex ring as I was engaging with her.

Her nail irritated my skin, but it did not break it.. There were no visible signs of cuts or sores, it was just red --as if you scratched your arm and saw a red mark from your nail.

Is it possible have micro cuts that the eye cannot see that could make transmission possible?

Does this incident pose any risk of hiv transmission?

Because I experienced a host of symptoms, I Elisa tested 12.5(Quest), 16.5 (Home Access), 19.5(Home Access), 21.5(Home Access) weeks out. I also did a DNA PCR at 13 weeks.

Do I need to Elisa test out to 24 weeks to insure I won't put my wife in harms way?

Nope! I do not feel additional HIV testing is warranted or necessary. Your exposure was essentially nonexistent. You have repeatedly negative HIV antibody tests out to 21.5 weeks and a negative DNA PCR at 13 weeks. You just can't get much more negative than that! Perhaps you are still having some issues related to guilt over the episode with the escort. If so, I urge you to confront those issues rather than take additional unneeded HIV tests.

Good luck! Congratulations on your negative tests!

Is syphilis testing definitive 14 weeks after a potential exposure?
Delayed Ejaculation due to HIV fear?