The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You Need Help

Dec 31, 2004

Dear Robert, it seems you have trouble answering many questions nowadays in this forum. You have been replying less frequently nowadays and it worries me.

I wish you will get an extra specialist to help you in the safe sex forum. At least we will get a better chance of having our questions answered. Pls consider it.

Response from Dr. Frascino


I've been replying less frequently nowadays? What? All I can say is that I spend enormous amounts of time and energy combing through thousands of questions, typing responses and posting replies. I have also built up a gigantic archive over the years that is accessible with a simple click of your mouse. Roughly 95% of the questions coming in everyday have already been answered many, more than once and are posted in the archives. I encourage all readers to have a look there first if they have a question.

However, I do appreciate the fact you think I need help! I'll forward your comment and request on to the powers at large at Central! Thanks for your concern.

Finally, I should remind you and all our readers that if you have a question and you can't find the answer in the extensive archives, and you can't wait for a personal reply in the Forum, you always have the option of making an appointment with your doctor or an HIV specialist to get your specific concerns addressed immediately.

Good luck. Happy New Year.

Dr. Bob

doctor 's easy job get paid $$$$$
Please dont ignore WW's like me left in Li

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint