You Need Help

Dear Robert, it seems you have trouble answering many questions nowadays in this forum. You have been replying less frequently nowadays and it worries me.

I wish you will get an extra specialist to help you in the safe sex forum. At least we will get a better chance of having our questions answered. Pls consider it.

I've been replying less frequently nowadays? What? All I can say is that I spend enormous amounts of time and energy combing through thousands of questions, typing responses and posting replies. I have also built up a gigantic archive over the years that is accessible with a simple click of your mouse. Roughly 95% of the questions coming in everyday have already been answered many, more than once and are posted in the archives. I encourage all readers to have a look there first if they have a question.

However, I do appreciate the fact you think I need help! I'll forward your comment and request on to the powers at large at Body.com Central! Thanks for your concern.

Finally, I should remind you and all our readers that if you have a question and you can't find the answer in the extensive archives, and you can't wait for a personal reply in the Forum, you always have the option of making an appointment with your doctor or an HIV specialist to get your specific concerns addressed immediately.

Good luck. Happy New Year.

doctor 's easy job get paid $$$$$
Please dont ignore WW's like me left in Li