zit pop into my eye

a girl who was standing next to me was squeezing her face, it did not bother me untill one of her zit pop into my eye.i then turn and whipe my eye with my shirt which was black. i then went to the bathroom to check my eye to see if there was blood anyway around my eye or on my shirt but the shirt color made it difficult to see. on my return she was gone. so lets assume the worst what the chance of infection? thanks

Hello, "So let's assume the worst . . ." ?!?!? Dude (or Dudette), you just had a pimple popped right into your eye. How much worse can things get? Are you expecting someone to drop a piano on your head or perhaps that you suddenly find out that you are the illegitimate lovechild of Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice? Relax, my friend, if you are worried about HIV. I see absolutely no cause for concern from this zit-pop bullseye.

Happy New Year. I hope the only things you see popping tonight are champagne corks.

real shitheads
Two Simple questions