Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

zit pop into my eye
Dec 31, 2004

a girl who was standing next to me was squeezing her face, it did not bother me untill one of her zit pop into my eye.i then turn and whipe my eye with my shirt which was black. i then went to the bathroom to check my eye to see if there was blood anyway around my eye or on my shirt but the shirt color made it difficult to see. on my return she was gone. so lets assume the worst what the chance of infection? thanks

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello, "So let's assume the worst . . ." ?!?!? Dude (or Dudette), you just had a pimple popped right into your eye. How much worse can things get? Are you expecting someone to drop a piano on your head or perhaps that you suddenly find out that you are the illegitimate lovechild of Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice? Relax, my friend, if you are worried about HIV. I see absolutely no cause for concern from this zit-pop bullseye.

Happy New Year. I hope the only things you see popping tonight are champagne corks.

Dr. Bob

Previous
real shitheads
Next
Two Simple questions

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.