Merry Christmas Bob

No question here Doc, I just wanted you helped me through some of the toughest times of my life. Your knowledge, wit and humor are the lifeline to many. In the Season, yes...I am Catholic...Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to you too! I went to Catholic school through 3rd grade. That's when the school burned down! No, I did not torch the place, although Sister Justine may still have her doubts about that!

Stay well! May the Higher Powers grant us all health, peace and contentment.

Central America Bar Experience
Am I Banned on this forum ?