Central America Bar Experience

Dear Dr Robert Frascino I was in a bar in Central America where there were male strippers. One of the strippers came over to our table after we had given him a few tips.He stripped by our table and he encouraged us to touch his hard penis,chest and arms. We did so. The touching was fairly brief.A few minutes after the strip show he got dressed and came back over to our table. He chatted with us for awhile and we shook his hand before we left. Is there any risk of exposure if he had any pre-cum on his penis or hand when we touched him. We did not have any noticable cuts on our hands. It seems most of your lap dance questions are about female dancers. I will send a donation

Thank you for answering. Worried over the holidays

Nope, I see absolutely no HIV risk from your Central American Chippendale's see-me, feel-me experience. Now what was the name and address of that club again??

Happy Holidays to you and the hottie!

overweight with little willy, does that make a difference?
Merry Christmas Bob