overweight with little willy, does that make a difference?

Dr. Bob!

Greetings, I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker last october 25 and awaiting for my 90 day test. Wish me luck. I am a heterosexual male and I only have either hand jobs or blow jobs from sex workers. As I said I am overweight and have a small penis. If you can imagine a turtle's head that it comes in and out of its shell. That is my case. I have received protected insertive fellatio ever since my dreaded unprotected encounter. Is there by any chance that saliva or any fluids can be a threat when I pull out the condom? Should I only test 90 days from my unprotected encounter or I test from my other protected encounters? The latex condoms were intact after. Should I worry more or not. Thanks and happy holidays!

Thanks also for this website and your response to every imaginable question that can be asked. I have read almost everything on oral sex and it has really encouraged me to practice safe sex and take the test 90 days after my encounter. Keep it up and I wish you good health. How can I donate from the Philippines?

Hello Little Fellow,

1. Good luck with your upcoming 90-day test.

2. No, despite the "turtle's head that comes in and out of its shell" size, I do not believe there is a significant HIV risk to removing a condom after oral sex.

3. Donations from the Philippines or elsewhere can be by check, money order or direct wire transfer. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

4. Regarding your diminutive size and being overweight, I'd suggest you slim down. That could have a significant effect on "freeing Willy!"

5. Happy Holidays to you and Little Willy as well.

URGENT REQUEST - Unique Situation (Eczema)
Central America Bar Experience