overweight with little willy, does that make a difference?
Dec 29, 2004
Greetings, I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker last october 25 and awaiting for my 90 day test. Wish me luck. I am a heterosexual male and I only have either hand jobs or blow jobs from sex workers. As I said I am overweight and have a small penis. If you can imagine a turtle's head that it comes in and out of its shell. That is my case. I have received protected insertive fellatio ever since my dreaded unprotected encounter. Is there by any chance that saliva or any fluids can be a threat when I pull out the condom? Should I only test 90 days from my unprotected encounter or I test from my other protected encounters? The latex condoms were intact after. Should I worry more or not. Thanks and happy holidays!
Thanks also for this website and your response to every imaginable question that can be asked. I have read almost everything on oral sex and it has really encouraged me to practice safe sex and take the test 90 days after my encounter. Keep it up and I wish you good health. How can I donate from the Philippines?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Little Fellow,
1. Good luck with your upcoming 90-day test.
2. No, despite the "turtle's head that comes in and out of its shell" size, I do not believe there is a significant HIV risk to removing a condom after oral sex.
3. Donations from the Philippines or elsewhere can be by check, money order or direct wire transfer. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.
4. Regarding your diminutive size and being overweight, I'd suggest you slim down. That could have a significant effect on "freeing Willy!"
5. Happy Holidays to you and Little Willy as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.