URGENT REQUEST - Unique Situation (Eczema)

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I went to a Massage Parlor recently for the 1st time, and had a full body massage with unprotected hand job ending. During the whole experience, the masseur was fully clothed and she used Lemon Aromatherapy Oil for the massage and to what I believe, she used Baby Oil for my hand job.

My concern is this:

I have numerous wounds all over my body due to Eczema Atopic Dermatitis. So would I be at risk in contracting STDs and/or HIVs? I have been concerned and regretting about it since the experience last Wednesday, and I hope that you can give my worries the R.I.P. treatment. I know you have answered to many such queries before, but none has been identified to be similar to my situation where Ive got many Eczema wounds throughout my body mainly spreading throughout my legs with some on my back, arms, and hand. Youre also an Allergist I believe, from what I read about your clinical experiences. Got any additional tips for my Allergies Allergic Rhinitis, IBS, and Eczema?

Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated. Yes, and I mean it! <Wink>

From Singapore, Concerned Ed

As my way of saying thank you for not only what you will be doing for me, but to what you are doing for so many others as well, I have sent a token of appreciation - (Reference # xxxxxxxxx) to RJFAF. Although this may be a small sum, I hope it will be of assistance to your cause. Thank you.

Hi Concerned Ed from Singapore,

If the massage therapist was fully clothed, why are you concerned about STDs and/or HIV? Even with atopic dermatitis abrasions, I don't see why there would be a risk. Yes, you can bury these worries and let them R.I.P.

Yes, I am a Board Certified Immunologist and Allergist. And yes, I have lots and lots of tips regarding allergies, allergic rhinitis, eczema, IBS, etc. however, that is not the topic of this forum, so the best tip I can give is to suggest you go see a competent allergist/immunologist for a complete evaluation! !

Thank you for your donation! Its effect will be far greater than you can ever imagine!

Happy Holidays!

bob im sure you wont answer this
overweight with little willy, does that make a difference?