LOCAL NEWS BLUNDER!

Hello Dr.Bob, I've written to you several times, and we all love you. I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS! On the news, it was reported that a woman rented a sofa and sat on a syringe left in the sofa from the previous renter. The news then goes on to say that the woman was tested for HIV and it was negative, but she will continue to test for the NEXT 10 YEARS!!!! Now, unless the woman has extenuating circumstances, who tests for 10 years? I was vey upset, I wrote the station and told them that it is 3 months for a probable exposure, and 6 months for a definite exposure. NO LONGER! People already don't understand HIV they don't need news stations to confuse them even more. Ridiculous. Anywho, I hope you are doing well and God Bless!

Let me guess Fox news?

Happy Holidays! Thanks for helping to educate the woefully uninformed!

PLease, sex avec negative mec et...amoureux
What are the chances?