Dr Bob, sorry, thanks, good bye and take care.

Dear Dr Bob, hope you are well and hope that your recent blood test result shows everything is well under control. I am not writing in to ask for advise but just to say thank you very much to a kind soul who has been helping countless helpless worried well souls and plus those whom are genuinely infected. I have stumbled onto this site 3 years ago when I was going through a very difficult time, and yes you can say I was belong to the worried well category since I was not infected by the exposure. Back then, I went through 4-5 miserable months before I got the courage to go for the HIV test; one of my symptom was persistent generalized lympadenopathy and believe it or not, I still have them up to today. Fast forwardguess what, history repeat itself! I got sucked into the worried well category again recently when I discovered that that is another lymph node swollen weeks after another exposure. I got tested at week 5.5 and yesterday at week 7 (thank GOD, both are negatives!)and then started thinking to myself, what the heck am I thinking, I do not want to go through this sort of misery again. Today, I have decided enough is enough, I am not going to be affected by this again and I am quite certain that I am wasting my time with all these tests. You are absolutely right that it is not easy to be infected by this PESKY VIRUS as long as we take enough precautions. To those worried well who are out there, please understand, we all make mistakes, some mistakes are reversible and some arent. So, think before you act and think for your love ones before you decide to do anything foolish. And one last thingalcohol is another thing that you need to avoid; stay sober and you wont be sorry! There is a saying, if you drink, dont drive so if you drink (too much that is), dont f*** ! So, Dr Bob, I am going to leave this site for a while but will tune in from time to time. I have made another donation and though its not much but I can assure you that I will (actually I have started) be doing much more financially to assist those unfortunate children living with this PESKY VIRUS in this country I'm residing in.

Take care of yourself. I will be writing to you yearly for the next 39 years and I expect you post my msg!

With warmest regards. LB

Hi L.B.,

Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to write in and share your experiences. Thanks also for your donation and helping HIV-positive kids.

As for posting your yearly messages for the next 39 years, well if you send 'em, I'll post 'em!

Happy Holidays, L.B.

Santa rocks.

Swollen Glands!!
Can I Woohoo? 2x pos Elisa, neg WB