Please help...My husband thinks he as HIV.

Dr. Bob, First I must tell you how inspired I am by you...Your work is absolutely amazing. Now to my question, I am sure you are a busy guy. My husband has had a fear that he has HIV since he was 18 years old (before he was even remotely sexually active). Recently, he is now 28, he has become convinced that he has it and is in a severe depression. He isn't eating, has taken days off work(He has never done that he is a sucessful executive.), can barely get out of bed, and has thoughts of suicide. He has never had unprotected sex and has "fingered" about 7 girls he didn't know. All this happened at least 4 years ago. I was a virgin when we were married and had a child 1 year ago, was tested for HIV and was negative. He doesn't have HIV. I don't know what to do...he is terrified of getting tested. Please help! I got the info from your site from him- I think he as read the whole thing! Please help me, i am terrified and worried for him.

I hope your husband has indeed read this forum. If so, he has undoubtedly seen gazillions of testimonials from folks who were absolutely positive they were "positive," but found out eventually (often years later) they were not. Of course everyone thinks their own situation is completely different. I agree your husband is showing signs of "severe depression." I'm particularly concerned about his "thoughts of suicide." I agree he needs help and the sooner the better. He needs to see a psychiatrist. Call his doctor and explain the situation, particularly his suicidal thoughts. He may even need to spend a few days in the hospital until the doctors are sure there is no longer a threat that he might harm himself. Depression, anxiety and irrational fears are very treatable conditions and respond well to both counseling and medications. Don't wait. Get him the help he desperately needs as soon as possible.

Good luck. Things can and will get better with the proper medical intervention.

can precum get her pregnant???
Freedom. Im worth it!