Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

THANK YOU DR. BOB

I just wanted to thank you so much for you answer to my question so quickly...I really appreciate everything that you do for all the people that come to you and the others for advise...Sometimes having this disease can be upsetting but overall when there are people like you and some of the others I speak with regularly, it really does make that extra little difference...TWINS have the kisses from you and in-law has the COAL{HAHA}...thanks for everything.....~Jessie~

Hey Jessie,

You are most welcome! I'm quite sure you and your husband will become the twins' favorite aunt and uncle! Never let an in-law grinch steal a moment of Christmas magic and love from you or the twins.

Happiest of holidays to you all!

needle with hiv blood
Switching treatment