needle with hiv blood

3 months ago i was injected with a needle with methamphetamine from another drug user who had HIV/AIDS and used the same needle before me. My question is this, IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT I WONT BE HIV POSITIVE? Is there a chance that the hiv blood that i was injected with the needle into my bloodstream somehow did not infect me? I am going crazy. Please help. Are there Any statistics of people injecting drugs from other hiv infected peoples needles and not getting HIV? Please help this is serious. I am going crazy. I know you will say get tested. But i am hoping for more than that. Sorry if this is a confusing question

The probability of transmission from a single HIV exposure depends on the type of exposure. HIV can be transmitted quite efficiently through blood transfusions: an estimated 95% of recipients become infected from transfusion of a single unit of infected whole blood. The per-contact probability of transmission form an HIV-infected source is much lower for injection-drug use and sexual exposures. The risk of HIV transmission per episode of intravenous needle or syringe exposure is estimated to be 0.67%. So is there a chance you did not contract HIV? Yes, there is. However, your next step, now that three months have past, is to get HIV tested.

We'll send you our best karma that your tests will be negative.

Woo freakin' Hoo
THANK YOU DR. BOB