Bobby, Bobby, I need to know...

Hi! Ok me again, yeah, the guy you never answer to... Dosen't matter, I found most of the infomation I needed, and will still donate to your foundation... But I have one more question, please answer... ok I'll try again, PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had unprotected sex. Vaginal insertive + blowjob with some chick. Not a sex worker, just some regulary chick I met at a bar. Anyways, I remember shaving my balls and pelvis area before, something like 6hours before the sex. A tiny tiny cut. It wasen't bleeding during that dumb intercourse.

Is this helping HIV transmission by a lot, or not at all or very little, since the cut wasen't bleeding at that time ?

Ah man I'm stressed... She says she dosen't have HIV, but I can't know... I want to cry :(

As the old song goes, it's your party and you can "cry if you want to, cry if you want to, cry if you want to . . . ," but I don't really see why you would want too. A "tiny tiny cut" that "wasn't bleeding during dumb intercourse" with a "regularly chick" would not in my opinion pose a significant HIV risk. But, as always, if you or any other worried wells (worried sicks) are concerned, you can get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

I'm glad you've found the answers to your other questions in the archives. (You could have found the answer to this one there as well!) Thanks for your donation.

Dry those tears and stop stressing! By the way, what's a "regulary chick?"

Santa rocks.

How to turn 20 into 25 (this is not a bribe)
Thought I was playing safe but got shot in eye