Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Bobby, Bobby, I need to know...
Dec 22, 2004

Hi! Ok me again, yeah, the guy you never answer to... Dosen't matter, I found most of the infomation I needed, and will still donate to your foundation... But I have one more question, please answer... ok I'll try again, PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had unprotected sex. Vaginal insertive + blowjob with some chick. Not a sex worker, just some regulary chick I met at a bar. Anyways, I remember shaving my balls and pelvis area before, something like 6hours before the sex. A tiny tiny cut. It wasen't bleeding during that dumb intercourse.

Is this helping HIV transmission by a lot, or not at all or very little, since the cut wasen't bleeding at that time ?

Ah man I'm stressed... She says she dosen't have HIV, but I can't know... I want to cry :(

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

As the old song goes, it's your party and you can "cry if you want to, cry if you want to, cry if you want to . . . ," but I don't really see why you would want too. A "tiny tiny cut" that "wasn't bleeding during dumb intercourse" with a "regularly chick" would not in my opinion pose a significant HIV risk. But, as always, if you or any other worried wells (worried sicks) are concerned, you can get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

I'm glad you've found the answers to your other questions in the archives. (You could have found the answer to this one there as well!) Thanks for your donation.

Dry those tears and stop stressing! By the way, what's a "regulary chick?"

Santa rocks.

Dr. Bob

Previous
How to turn 20 into 25 (this is not a bribe)
Next
Thought I was playing safe but got shot in eye

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.