Woohoooo from india.......please post dr.bob!!

hi

dr.bob regards from your indian fan!I am the same guy who posted the question regarding protected sex and hiv on sep 24 2004(RE:Please answer..........4th time from India........ASAP!)Just got my results.......i am negative woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I take this opportunity and thankyou for all your support you gave me and give the ww community...truly the kindest soul!!

Guys protected sex is just that portected....condom does save lives.....use condoms and dont worry!!

While going though one of your responses you stated you had drawn blood for blood work.....what are the results( keep us posted if they havent come in yet).....i am sure they are encouraging.......

May god bless you,dr.steve!

lots of love and hugs!!

ps: when you come to india i would be the first person to meet you.looking forward to it!!

Hello Indian Fan,

If I'm not mistaken, you've posted many more than four attempts, but nonetheless, I offer you my heartfelt congratulations on your negative test results.

Happy Holidays. Stay safe. Stay well.

The most desperate year of my life.Please help!
Concern From Australia