15min. HIV test in Japan, reliable?

Kudos to you. You are my hero side by side Michael Jordan. You have won my heart in less than a week, where as I've been watching MJ since 1984. I was one of those worried-wells. This site was just what I needed to go have a test. I've been living like hell for almost a year. I experienced most of the symptoms, swollen glands under the jaw(symetric), mild mouth thrush, short breathe, chest pains, diarrhea, muscle pains, dry mouth..... I was very scared not because of the disease, but for my wife and my 1 yr old kid. I was thinking that if only for myself, I'll be more than willing to face the consequences of my actions, but I was always praying that God may spare my family. HIV has taught a lot to me. You have shown me the way. I wish I'm like you in so many ways. Even though I haven't met you personally, I truly believe that you are a happy man, because you have found your purpose in life. I have pondered upon true happiness with HIV, and I think nothing could be better than what you have now. I only experience real happiness when there is chance to help the needy and bring smiles to their faces, but you..you're incredible...every single day those chances are just coming in. I will always pray for you and 40 more years of legit happiness.

I was just tested negative at 11 months. The test took only 15 minutes. The doctor told me that it was an HIV antibody test. When he showed me the result, it looked similar to a pregnancy tester, which showed only one line if it's negative. Are you aware of an HIV tester of this type? By the way, the clinic was registered as a legit test clinic here in Japan.

My donation is to follow.

Again, many thanks and stay happy.

In the United States, there are two FDA-approved rapid HIV tests OraQuick HIV-1 Antibody Test (OraSure Technologies, Inc.) and SUDS HIV-1 Test (Murex Diagnostics, marketed by Abbott Laboratories). Results are available within 20 minutes. The sensitivity and specificity of these tests exceeds 99%. Negative tests are regarded as definitive; however, positive tests need confirmation by a standard serologic test technique. I don't know the specifics of rapid HIV testing in Japan, but I assume it's quite similar. You can check with the director of the "legit test clinic" there.

Thank you for your kind words.

Congratulations on your negative tests and on finding your way out of Hell! Thank you also for your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

"but I'm not a monkey"
The most desperate year of my life.Please help!