Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WOO FREAKIN HOO!
Dec 18, 2004

No questions Doctor Bob, just an extremely large thank you from the bottom of my heart. Just got the results of my post deployment physical blood test,and I'm in the clear. WOOO FREAKIN HOO! You didn't answer my question specifically,(and you didn't need to because after seeing my situation in the archives, my question was answered) but your words of wisdom and calming demeanor were a welcome reprieve. My situation? One married GI re-deploying to combat zone+Alcohol+Frankfurt layover+overzealous stripper+accidental kissing of the kitty=one worried well

Thanks again Doctor Bob, I join the ranks of the ex-filers with humility, and definitely a wiser man. I salute you and your efforts! Signed, Glad to be back home

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello New X-Filer!

WOO-de-frickin'-HOO! Excellent news. I'm also delighted you found the information and reassurance you needed in the archives! I could have a whole folder of "accidental kitty kissing," not to mention "overzealous strippers!" Of course, if you search for "Frankfurt" you might get a bunch of replies having to do with dudes who call their Mr. Happys "frankfurters."

Thanks for taking the time to write back with your good news.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Happy Holidays and Peace.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Whose dick do I gotta suck to get this answered?!?
Next
From an old old old friend

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.