WOO FREAKIN HOO!

No questions Doctor Bob, just an extremely large thank you from the bottom of my heart. Just got the results of my post deployment physical blood test,and I'm in the clear. WOOO FREAKIN HOO! You didn't answer my question specifically,(and you didn't need to because after seeing my situation in the archives, my question was answered) but your words of wisdom and calming demeanor were a welcome reprieve. My situation? One married GI re-deploying to combat zone+Alcohol+Frankfurt layover+overzealous stripper+accidental kissing of the kitty=one worried well

Thanks again Doctor Bob, I join the ranks of the ex-filers with humility, and definitely a wiser man. I salute you and your efforts! Signed, Glad to be back home

Hello New X-Filer!

WOO-de-frickin'-HOO! Excellent news. I'm also delighted you found the information and reassurance you needed in the archives! I could have a whole folder of "accidental kitty kissing," not to mention "overzealous strippers!" Of course, if you search for "Frankfurt" you might get a bunch of replies having to do with dudes who call their Mr. Happys "frankfurters."

Thanks for taking the time to write back with your good news.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Happy Holidays and Peace.

Whose dick do I gotta suck to get this answered?!?
From an old old old friend