Whose dick do I gotta suck to get this answered?!?

Sorry Dr. Bob, I love you, but I've written and I've written. My case IS different!

I thought that catchy title would get your attention. Hopefully it did.

Real quick. Had receptive oral with a guy. He came in my mouth unexpectedly and I swallowed. Three days later I got tonsilitus. Totally freaked. He told me he was clean, but can I really be sure.

It's been more than 3 months now and I went and took the test. I am sure it will come back positive. I will be one of those very rare cases of guys who get HIV through oral sex. Because my tonsils at the time I swallowed must have been on the road to becoming infected so they were probably more receptive to the HIV or something.

Can you give me any hope? Please? I know it is very hard to get through oral of any kind, but I am just so scared.

That one study I read and re-read. It gives me hope. About the 178 of so serodiscordant couples who only had oral sex, almost half who swallowed and none of them got HIV. That gives me hope that it is very hard to get through oral. Can you please confirm???

Thank you for all I do.

I hope my life is not over.

God bless.

Gosh, if the organizers of this site read the title of your post, can you imagine what they are going to think now that I'm finally getting around to answering your questions???

Yes, my worried friend, I totally agree with you. HIV is very difficult to contract from any kind of oral sex. Yes, this is supported by epidemiologic studies.

Now since you've already gone for your test, the results should be back very, very soon. Can I give you hope? Sure, all the statistical odds are astronomically in your favor. Your life is not over. In fact, I'll bet you'll be writing a WOO-HOO note to me any day now. Until then, try to chill. I'm sending my best karma in your direction and please note no payment of any kind is required. Really!

Dr. Bob's back!!! Could you please make my holiday?
WOO FREAKIN HOO!