4 years of hell

Dear Sir please post so no one does what I did and waste 4 years of their life living in limbo a virtual prisoner of fear.

Four years ago I checked this forum as often as I looked in the mirror. I had a high risk exposure. (intercourse with sex worker condom slipped off) I tested at 3 months was negative however I got really sick during that time probably the flu. Never tested again. Instead tried to put it behind me, but allowed the "what if" demon to rule my life for 4 years. Counted numerous symptoms over the years. Lost my girlfriend, got depressed, gained weight. Finally tested 4 years and 2 months after and it was negative.

I lived so long thinking I was positive, living like I was. I was surprised when I got the results, extatic. But now I am sad because I allowed fear of something that was never there to take from me my love, my happiness and my physique.

To all readers I implore you do not let fear rule you. The only way to know for sure is to test then get on with your life. LIVE LOVE be happy, check out the song by Tim Mcgraw, Live like you were dying.

Thanks For Listening Fear doesn't live here anymore

Hello Fear Doesn't Live Here Anymore,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Hopefully it will help other "what if-ers" from losing their six-pack abs . . . and girlfriends! The important thing to remember is that life only goes in one direction. Yes, it's tragic you wasted some good years, but there really isn't any going back, so lace up your Pumas, head for the gym and start doing those crunches. It's time to re-find happiness, your abs and a new sex-kitten girlfriend!

Congratulations! Stay well!

Robert......PLEEEEASE bet me and win....pleeeease!!!!! READ THIS
You've Disappeared!