Dr.Bob...............HOW ARE YOU???

Hey bob...recently left you a message with my own concerns.........Have read on many others concerns too. Reading the archives i noticed that you also have on going battle with the disease. How are you doing? Hope you are well...Again thankyou for everything you are an inspiration. I can say honestly that i feel the love and concern for others when i read through your archives...so i send some love back to you...enjoy

A changed man

Hello Changed Man,

Thank you for your concern! Probably the best term for me would be optimistically stable. I just returned from having my blood drawn, so like so many others on this site, I now wait to see whether the news will be good or perhaps not so good. Either way, stable or not so stable, I plan to remain optimistic and thankful, especially in this season devoted to thanks and helping others.

Wishing you peace and health in a world that could use more of both at this moment in time,

a wager of money
Robert......PLEEEEASE bet me and win....pleeeease!!!!! READ THIS