Hello Dr. BOB, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to let you know first off that not all republicans are as stupid as the loser guy. I think the work you do is amazing you have helped me in the past and I am eternally grateful! ok so to let you know who i am I have severe OCD and I got tested three times all negative, thank God. Ok so the reason for my question is my new ex-girlfriend was a heroine user in the past. She recently took off and I have no idea where she went. So all we did was kiss alot and I just wanted to make sure I couldn't have gotten HIV from it thanks. God BLess!

Welcome BAAAACK!

Kissing, even a lot of kissing on a kissee that was a heroine user is not a significant HIV risk. As the song says, "A kiss is just a kiss, as time goes by . . . ." OK?

Next, regarding your most recent new ex-girlfriend heroine addict loser who dumped you, I'd really suggest you look for future girlfriends someplace other than "Right Wing Republican Single Women of Moral Values Mixer Parties." OK?

Stay well! Try dating a Democrat for a change.

Is My Doctor Crazy?
Ah yes, another worried bastard