Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hey Doc, You OK ? Where are you?
Dec 10, 2004

Hey Dr Bob

Its been a few days since your last response. Hope you are doing fine. Maybe you are spreading your charming and healing magic elsewhere.

Anyway, take care wherever you are.

On a more selfish personal note, I just took my 6-week Elisa test from Quest (they use 3rd generation, so it should be encouraging).

Stay well, love you.

John in NJ.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi John in N.J.,

This time I actually was not traveling, but rather right here in my beloved City by the Bay. I haven't had much time to respond to questions, because my foundation held its annual Bay Area HIV/AIDS fundraiser on Sunday "Concerted Effort 2004". Details about that event are posted on the Foundation Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Our next event is scheduled for April 24, 2005 at Le Petit Trianon concert hall in San Jose. It's a "pianomania" event. Guess it's time for me to tickle the 88s once again.

Regarding your six-week ELISA, yes, a negative result would indeed by encouraging, but as you know, not definitive! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you well, at least when I'm not practicing the piano, OK?

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Just 2 Say Thank you
Next
Is My Doctor Crazy?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.