Trannyfag Sex Question

Hi Dr Bob! As always, many thanks for all you do. I've written a couple of times before, have worked in the HIV field in SF since the 80s, and been poz myself since '96. I have an online friend who is a young FTM trannyfag (female to male TG, into guys). Navigating sex as a gay man is pretty new to him. Recently he got involved with another young man, and they've had sex. He came up with a situation that I wasn't sure would be a risk for HIV transmission, but he was worried. He's on testosterone and has had upper surgery but not lower surgery - so his enlarged clit is now his small 'dick'. He and the new hottie found that they enjoyed frottage with their dicks pressed together. At first he thought it was no risk. But later he realized that he already had lots of his "cum" (vaginal fluid) on his dick when they did it. Now he's afraid that he could have infected his partner by getting fluid into his urethral slit or under the foreskin. He has a history of injection drug use and sex work, so he's waiting out the window period to test himself, but realizes he had put himself at some risk. What do you think Bob? There's not much practical info on TG sex, and next to nothing for trannyfags. My guess was - some risk in theory, but probably not very high risk in practice. Thanks Bob! You are an amazing man!

A FTM trannyfag into guys and whose had upper but not lower surgery with a clit/dick spunking vaginal fluid "cum" on a frottaging new hottie???

Hmmm . . . and you wonder why there's not much practical information on this? It's like a sentence with multiple double negatives or a Bush domestic policy initiative, i.e. it's nearly impossible to figure out what's going on and who's getting screwed. So I'll just say that frottage is not considered a risk for HIV transmission; however, if your friend is concerned, he should get tested in three months.

Hope that helps.

Lets make a difference/laisse faire une différence
Starting regimen