Help me EDUCATE in Kenya Dr Bob

i get asked questions form time to time by friends in kenya. they seem to think cos im form the uk i will know more about this subject. i read this site alot and learnt a great deal. however one question i just want clarity on is this Dr Bob.

the condom covers say 50% of you penis (from the pee hole to half way up) the vagianl fluids get onto the uncovered half. whats the chances of hiv infecting this person? from what i learnt so far i would tell this person he has sufficiently protected himself from hiv.am i right there Dr.

by the way Dr Bob i dont know you,never met you, never will probably but i think of you from time to time and hope your still winning the battle there.love your humour and the way you love life even with this virus doing its best to get you outta here. inspiration to many Dr Bob, thank you for just being you.

Perhaps the same size condom that rolls all the way down you UK guys only goes 50% of the way down the Kenyan dudes. Ahhh, well, that's not really your question now, is it?

OK, yes, I agree that as long as the business end of the one-eyed monster is condomized, there should be no significant HIV risk. HIV cannot pass through intact skin on the shaft of the penis. Of course, we do recommend a condom that covers the whole stump before one humps to prevent certain other STDs (syphilis, herpes, warts, etc.)

So just advise your friends that sex is always cleaner with a well-packaged wiener, OK?

Stay well, UK-Guy,

Please don't shoot me!!
Good to see you still around