-Donated- Now can you help sing it with me..Woo-Hoo?

Hey Dr.Bob,

I just got my 12 week negative and I feel absolutely Ecstatic!!!

Even though everyone told me I had nothing to worry about including you, I wanted to relieve any doubt in my head about the window period -ESPECIALLY since I got sick AFTER my 8 week negative. I am now going to focus on my anxiety issues which I feel have an element of OCD.

I just made a donation to your site concertedeffort.com and feel so good that I am helping other people.

My Bday is right around the corner. I never knew you were a pianist! -Can you please help me yell out Woo-Hoo? Or sing it in a bday carol -haha. I was thinking "Happy Bday Woo-Hoo, Happy Birthday Woo-Hoo, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you! WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you for all the support Dr.Bob. Not only for myself but the tremendous amount of support you do for everyone.

Take care,

Nutcase.

***Previous Post***

Hello Dr.Bob,

I know you are a very very very busy man and I am soo sorry to bother you but I just need to hear advice from you and ONLY you. I respect you T H A T much.

I am not sure if I fall into the WW category and if my fears are irrational.

I Had protected sex with an intact latex condom that did not 'appear' to break or anything for MAXIMUM 1-3 minutes with a high risk woman who has multiple partners all the time (you can say she's a sex worker that doesn't do it for a 'living') until I knew this wasn't right and took the condom off and masturbated myself (a lil' scared about fluids I may have had on my hands when I took the condom off but not tooo worried about that).. Can't say anything about holes that I may not have seen since I remember when I put on the condom I remember seeing a lil' bit air at the top and I tried taking the air out by streching out the condom and forcing the air down (I can't even really remember anymore).

The woman tested for me since she knew I was very stressed and anxious exactly 1 month after the exposure. It came out negative.

The paranoid freak I am decided to test at 8 weeks after 'this' exposure thinking that she might have been in the 'window'. It came out negative/non-reactive using Abbot AXSyM MEIA done at a Provincial Health Lab.

The week before I got tested for HIV, I got tested at a different clinic for all STI's. The nurse/counsellor didn't think I needed to do anything but I decided might as well. I went into another room and another nurse came with a needle and took blood for syphilis. I don't recall 'seeing' her taking out any new needles or anything like that and I ended up with a bruise on my arm where she drew blood. I didn't have a good feeling about the whole process and my intuition kind of freaked me out by giving me a bad feeling. EXACTLY 2 weeks later (and 8 weeks after the 'other' exposure I came down with what kind of resembles a 'cold' but still feel the effects of fatigue and weakness 1 1/2 weeks later. I know it SOUNDS irrational but I remember I started having a general feeling of not feeling well exactly a week after and the sore throat/cold came out another week later. TOTAL = 2 weeks after needle draw.

I don't know if it was an actual cold I got or my immune system was shot down with stress and after 8 weeks it was finally able to fight back (making antibodies) or that the nurse could have infected me while taking blood and I came down with seroconversion illness EXACTLY 2 weeks later or I am just being Highly Highly irrational and need to get the hell off these HIV sites and MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. I tell that to myself but then get totally freaked out if I or my girlfriend gets sick at all. Yesterday my Dr. referred me to a psychologist as he said that I think too negative and there is nothing physically wrong with me.

What do you suggest Dr.? Can I resume my normal life and get married to my gf without thinking that I might infect her? Should I go for my 12 week test next week and call it quits after that or should I just forget testing all together. Do my symptoms suggest ARS at all?

I just need to hear it out of your mouth Dr.Bob.

I have been on hiv sites since DAY 1 of the exposure and have read every single post on every single site atleast 1000 times. But I trust nobody more than YOU.

Can I Woo-Hoo or should I wait and take a test at 12 weeks and then maybe I can woo-hoo? I yearn to hear or say those words.

Please post my question Dr. I am dying to hear a response. There will definately be a donation whether you post or not post. I too want to make a concertedeffort on my part ;).

Thank you,

Nutcase.

Response from Dr.Bob:

Yep, you definitely fall into the WW category. Yep, your fears are "highly, highly irrational." Yep, you need to "get the hell off these HIV sites." Yep, you can WOO-HOO.

Thank you for your donation! That makes me WOO-HOO too!

Feel better and remember HIV is not your problem, OK?

Hi Nutty! (Or should that be Mr. Case?),

Either way, Woo-de-frickin'-hoo! Sure I'll play it on the piano. Shall I mix in a bit of "Happy Days Are Here Again" with the "Happy Birthday" tune?

Thank you for your donation. Yes, helping others does indeed give one a wonderful feeling.

Stay well, Mr. Case!

sunshine
hahaha dr. "bob" shows his colors again