YOUR THE BEST DOC! HOW TO DONATE!

Dear Dr . Bob , i just wanted to tell you thats this is great what you are doing. I testing after 3 months of my last sexual encounter(protected vaginal and unprotected oral) for hiv, hep b , syphilis, gonorehea and chylmidia! PARDEN THE SPELLINGS! i had a full house negative... After about a year i started to urinate alot even though i didnt drink alot of water! this started to freak me out so i went and had the tests done again . DURING THIS YEAR I HAD NO SEXUAL CONTACT LET ALONE A SNOG WITH ANYONE... I got my tests for hiv and all except hep b(they said it hasnt come for some reason). It was negative for the rest but since i was negative 3 months after for hep b , i am assuming that it will still be neg. IS THIS TESTING ENOUGH OR I HAVE TOGET SOME OTHER TESTS. My doc coundlnt understand why i felt like urinating ! is this hiv or something ... ?

I also want to donate , where about do you go ? thanks and keep it up

Congratulations on your negative tests! WOO-HOO!

Urgency (feeling like you need to urinate) and/or frequency (actually urinating frequently) can be caused by a number of different medical conditions. "Is this HIV . . . ?" Nope! Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to one year definitively and conclusively rule HIV out as a cause. I should also mention that frequency and/or urgency are not symptoms associated with HIV seroconversion or HIV infection. So, ". . . is it something . . . .?" Could be. You'll need to follow up with your doctor to check this out. But one thing that's for certain: It's not HIV!

Donations to my foundation can be made by credit card, check, money order or direct wire transfer. Details can be found by clicking on the "donate" tab on the Foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org.

Now if you do plan to have a snog with your eggnog this Holiday Season, remember don't be silly, protect your willy.

Stay safe. Stay well!

Accuracy of free clinic tests
Follow-up on Toronto guy's Question