You offer so much hope - thank you

For the past 5 months I have been worried sick I was HIV+ to the extent I could not work, eat or do everyday things.

I would sit here all day on the internet comparing my symptoms to those on all the HIV websites, which in turn made me more ill.

Today I got tested, and everything came back normal. Its going to take a while now for me to start getting my life back to normal.

However I am writing to say thank you, becuase this was the ONLY site on the web which offered honest advice, and your answers always gave me reassurance. I didnt email you for help, instead just read through the posts everyday admiring the effort you put into this site in answering peoples questions.

For every question you answer there must be millions of people like me just siting there quietly reading the reply.

The whole experience of worrying about HIV has totally changed my outlook on life, and I am more educated about the virus now than I have ever been before.

I wish you all the best for your future, and thank you again from the silent majority.

Thank you.

Gary

PS. WooHoo from the UK!!!

Hi WOO-HOO-ing Gary from UK,

Thank you first of all for your very kind comments and for taking the time to write in and share your experience with the silent majority and not-so-silent and minorities.

I also want to thank you for using the archives to find answers to your questions and reassurance. I often fear that once I post questions and they become part of the archives, no one bothers to read them anymore. The vast majority of questions I receive on a daily basis, cramming their way into my inbox, have already been answered multiple times and are posted in the archives. I'm hopeful your post, Gary, will remind everyone that the information they need or reassurance they desire is often only a mouse click away!

Stay well, Gary-UK!

Dr. Bob-USA

PLEASE HELP ME BOB I NEED AN ANSWER
Ce n'est pas une question, mais un remerciement