gay marriage and AIDS

Is really gay marriage a hot topic in USA. I can not understand it. Why do two man with dicks try to get married. Is that because of their straight fobia. Have you ever seen a gay man loyal to his partner. I have never seen. This gay marriage is only to show straight people that we are not diffrent from you. There can be never a real marriage between two man. Because one partner try to dominate the other partner and the other partner tries to defend his rights. Since gays are obsessed with their sexual identity they look at the world through sex aspect only. Thats why there are gay clubs saunas but not straight ones. Every issue in gay society is centered around sex. They always look for another dick.Thats why they can never be loyal and that why marriage has no sense. On the other hand I believe that gay marriage is going to accelarete AIDS cases. Because married gays will not try to use condoms and since they make sex with other gays also they will spread it to their partners. So I think gays should focus on more important things like human rights (blacks, homeless people, poor people etc)rather than their sexual fantasies.

a gay man from Turkey

Hello Gay-Guy from Turkey,

Yes, gay marriage is a hot topic here. No, it has nothing to do with "straight fobia," whatever the hell that is.

Have I ever seen a gay man loyal to his partner? Yep! Me! It seems that your gay experience and mine are very different. In my opinion, equal rights are never a bad idea. Think it over.

Your comment that gay marriage will accelerate AIDS cases is beyond illogical. I find it disheartening that you have such a miserable opinion of what it is to be gay.

By the way did you even consider the fact that gay marriage would also includes lesbians? Or that gay marriage is already legal and working well in some countries?

U DON LIKE MALAYSIAN???
Worried well advice for those nervous