PLEASE HELP - I STUCK MY FOOT IN IT

Hi Dr. Bob, I am really concerned about something that hapenned last saturday. I got really drunk, much to my disgrace jumped all moral barriers and ended up having unprotected oral sex (her on me) with a female sex worker in a club. When I was about to come I let her know but she didnt move and I came in her mouth. Following this, she said she wanted to play all these sexual non-penetration games and she started to lick my ass much to my surprise and introduced her finger in my anus for about 1 minute. I was plastered drunk and did not know what she was doing or what was going on, quite honestly, it felt good but I still feel 120% heterosexual after the experience. What happens afterwards is what worries me. I had vaginal sex with her for about 10 minutes but dont remember wether I used a condom or not, frankly, I dont remember.I just have this mental blackout. Logic tells me she would put one on but I honestly cant sleep or relax thinking thats what probably hapenned. My questions are therefore: 1-What do you think is my HIV risk if these events were all unprotected? 2-Also with unprotected oral and protected vaginal. 3-From finger in anus as she could have had cum from previous sex on her finger?, how do I know how thoroughly she washes herself after sex?. 4-From receiving unprotected oral for about 10 minutes. Considering I came in her mouth and she didnt mind she could have had left overs so to speak from previous client in her mouth for all I know. 5-from having piercing in her vagina which by the way got lost during sex. It was ring shaped and all that was left was the pin head adding to my worry in case it scratched me or the condom I was supposedly wearing. 6- Finally she showed me her tests cause I am so paranoid I asked her in a nice way and I saw she was tested for inmunoglobulin g, why?. She told me she gets tedted every 6 months. Those are club rules.

I know this is a messy question doc, but honestly I cant sleep, help me!. I will donate, I have done so before.

Dear 120% Hetero,

Since you had a "mental blackout" and don't remember if a condom was used or not, I cannot assess your actual level of risk. Your individual questions are no longer relevant. We have to assume there may have been "unprotected" sex and consequently that there is a potential risk for STD exposure, including HIV. Your physician can screen you for STDs at any time. HIV screening will have to wait for the three-month mark to be considered definitive.

If you are getting drunk to the point of "mental blackout" and potential risky sexual behavior, you may need to seek some help for alcohol abuse. Finally, it's worth noting that enjoying some anal play really does not alter your sexual orientation.

The statistical odds are still very much in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this experience, but unfortunately you'll need that three-month test to confirm your presumed HIV-negative status. We'll send you our best karma for a "negative" HIV test result. Good luck and thank you for your donations! They are warmly appreciated!

Ah non...votre réponse me fait paniquer...
thank you / dont know where to post