please help me ,my fiance & my family

Dear Doc, i am writing you from Lebanon,hoping yo can help me cause i feel that you are the only one who can stop me from putting an end to my life.

i am ready to make donation to your great foundation.

Everything started on 23/11/2002, i was upset with my fiance and i was stupid enough to practice oral sex on a guy of unknown hiv status whereas some pre-cum was involved & he fingered me. Several days later i developped many symptoms;muscle pain extreme fatigue,gastro-problems. all symptoms resolved except a chronic ongoing head pain & congestion that continues till now. In addition i experienced some vision changes two months after the relation,with floaters....,decrease vision(1 dgree myopia) ,but the doctor said that my eyes are ok & that such changes happpen at my age (33years) I run the following tests: -HIV1&2 + p24 antigen after 2,8,11 weeks:negatif -HIV1&2 home test after 1year :negatif -HIV1&2 + p24 antigen after 1year & five months;negatif -HIV1 pcr after 1year & seven months :negatif -cd4 after 1year & eight months ;750 cd4/cd8 ratio:0.96 -MRI of the head after one year :normal -ESR = 4 However my head chronic pain & congestion continues every single day & the only time when i do not feel it is when i sleep at night. Please to have a rest and to be able to adjust my ruined life i would like to know the following: 1-is it possible that i got hiv2 with no antibodies? 2-is it possible that my body is not producing"enough" antibodies to be detected by the tests? 3-Supposingly i was infected,is it normal to have symptoms as chronic headaches several days after the relation,and to continiue till now? 4-If it is not HIV ,how comes that vision changes & chronic head pain appeared after said relation? 5-what else could it be? Please your answer can make a life change to me,my fiance,& my family.Thank you in advance Georges

Hello Georges,

1. no

2. no

3. no

4. I cannot diagnose your condition over the Internet; however, I can tell you that HIV is NOT your problem.

5. Considering the extensive (and expensive) workup you've had, including MRI scan of the head, which has not revealed a physiological cause for your symptoms, I would suggest that a psychological cause be considered. You appear to have an irrational fear of being HIV positive, anxiety, stress, guilt and depression stemming from your oral sex experience. If in reality I, a complete stranger, am the only one who can stop you from putting an end to your life, you need to see a psychiatrist without delay. Remember HIV is NOT your problem.

Thank you for your donation. I hope you'll seek the help you definitely need and stop perseverating on a disease that you could not possibly have.

GIVE IT TO ME!!! PLEASE
Scared from encounter - early prophylaxis? - happy to donate