I can say WOO!, please help me say HOO!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I've been reading your question/answer forum for the last 3 months. In August I had sex with a sex worker. I used a latex condom which didn't break. Throughout these last 3 months, I've been freakin' out. I've had random symptoms and everytime I had them I thought HIV. I was just really worried so I bit the bullet and finally decided to test after 110 days. The Orasure 20 minute test had only one line (the control line) which means that it was negative. Now I can finally WOO-HOO! But I want to make sure I have your seal of approval.

I am currently a first year medical student and I am honored and feel priviledged to have the opportunity to one day join the ranks of being a collegue with you and Steve. I admire you very much!

Sincerely, Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Considered that WOO-HOO signed, sealed and delivered!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! Now get back to the anatomy lab. That cadaver is not going to dissect itself you know!

Stay well.

Re: "Losers"
GIVE IT TO ME!!! PLEASE