HIV/AIDS oral sex
Nov 23, 2004
Some years ago I mastered the art of sucking my own cock.I sucked it a few times.Now I am worried if I have AIDS due to it.Can AIDS spread only from an infected person or can AIDS just be formed when you have oral sex with your own cock?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, you cannot get HIV/AIDS from tonguing your own tallywacker. What you can get, however, is a high-paying contract with any number of adult film companies.
You must be a real standout in yoga class.
Stay well. Stay flexible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.