if u hated me then i am so sorry

Dear Doctor ;

first of all sorry for my bad english ;i m sending this message from republic of turkey ( i knowu ll say thanksgiving )

doctor i am 27 years old straight male and 11 months ago i hada a suspencion relation ( sex) with one russian female , after then i got worry to much bec i got sick and some of symptom ( or i felt like thisway my urinate burned my bones hurts etc.. then i tested 12 times hiv tests at the one labrotuary ( it s the good labrotuary in my country '' member of cdc technics member of cap america and member of mayo clinic ;i want to tell u that 11 times i tested hiv1/2 3. generation antibody testand one time i tested p24 antijen+antibody test ;

The test day maybe i can remember rightly but : after 10. day 20. day 30. day 60. day 90. day 98. day ( p24antijen+antibody) 107.day 117. day 142. day 168. day 200. day 210. day and the last time 225. day

and all of them are negative but i went for testing just one labrotuary so sometimes i am worry but we know that it s the best lab in turkey as the same time

morever i tested 10. time hepatit b and c and all are negative too ; and also i got a immglubin tests too igG igM etc.. all is ok and i went to doctor for asking and learning after then what i can do ? he told me that after 6 month test u negative mean 100/99.99 negative then i learned that a few number of people who get antibody after 6 month ( cancer ppl drug users weekimmun system s etc...) but a very few maybe 100/1 healthly ppl can get antibody after 6 month i heard is it right ? if it s right is 8 month have a risk too for one healthly person

some of symptom i feel for example i can t get a taste rightly but my tongue looks healthly and my eyes burns :maybe bec of com we don t know ) and my back hurts ) and my toilet habit changed but not diarhhoea the early days i had a lot symptoms kidneys hurt maybe bec i got cold etc.. every of my bone hurts ((but not a sore throat or a lymph s)) but now most of them went away but my eyes burns my back hurts and my tongue the taste small changed the doctor told me that these should be psychicological and u totally should be hiv negative and p 24 antijen+antibody test looked searched at the different city the capit6al city butthe same labrotuary it s a central labrotuary in turkey 15 labrotuary at the difference city www.duzen.com.tr the labo adress is this

and i wanna tell u that now i am hiv negative or what is my position i go mad i believe that i am in depression

pls tell me i need test ? or i am definitely negative i wanna learn my world changed to so bad i go mad this suspencion will kill me pls tell me am i go to test again or 225 day 7.5 8 month definitely sure ofr me for to be negative i am waiting your helps pls

pls doctor

Hate you? Why would I hate you?

OK, on to your question . . . .

I have absolutely no idea what type of sex a "suspencion relation" is, but it sounds a bit kinky. Does it involve a trapeze? Oh well, no matter, with your dozen negative HIV tests out to 225 days, no matter what you did, you certainly did not contract HIV. You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. No further testing is warranted. In fact, you've had way too many tests already.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV. Yes, I too believe you are depressed. You also appear to be excessively anxious and to harbor irrational fears about HIV, a disease you could not possibly have. I would suggest you seek the help of a therapist (psychologist or psychiatrist) to help you cope with these irrational fears, as well as your anxiety and depression. Get the help you need, not more tests that you don't! I hope you have a happy Turkey-day (Thanksgiving).

UPDATE: "Virginal" guy is here!
got some spot /plate on my back /