Please Help Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, I hope you can help me I'm terrified right now. My fraternity had a party last night and I was really drunk. After making out with this girl for a while I brought her back to my room. I was "semi-hard" and the condom was on correctly. Then after a little vaginal intercourse (15 seconds) my penis I think just came out of her vagina and I noticed my semi stiffy wasn't hard at all and the condom was off. I was so drunk and my penis now just wasn't hard at all and I put the condom back on but only around the tipand I think I was in her vagina but I don't know. I don't remember feeling anything and then I looked again and the condom was off. After that she just left to the bathroom to throw up as she was really drunk, too. Dr. Bob please help me with this weird scenario. I know a lot about HIV/AIDS as I have been interested in the subject for a while but I am nervous and clueless as to what my chances of acquiring HIV is? I'm so nervous please help me out Doc.I don't even think I had any pre-cum either. I'm almost sure I didn't due to my "whiskey di$&". Anyways, I know this was stupid but please help me out. Thanks a lot.

-Stressing from San Francisco

Hey Stressing from San Francisco,

If even you aren't sure what you and your whiskey dick did with Barfing Barbie, then how am I supposed to know?? If there's a chance, even only a semi-stiff one, that your tallywacker was swimming in the love canal without his life jacket on, then there's a chance you exposed yourself to STDs, including HIV. A test in three-month's time is the only way to determine if HIV transmission occurred . . . unless, of course, your frat brothers had a hidden video camera turned on, recording your mattress-mambo maneuvers, which would give us both a better idea what happened with Mr. Softy before your romantic encounter started hurling guacamole-dipped corn chips and cheap tequila on the way to the powder room.

Try not to worry too much. The odds are all in your favor. But only an HIV test can give you definitive reassurance.

Belly flop onto bloody ice- am I at risk?
ALONE AND NEED HELP PLEASE