Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please Help Dr. Bob
Nov 22, 2004

Dr. Bob, I hope you can help me I'm terrified right now. My fraternity had a party last night and I was really drunk. After making out with this girl for a while I brought her back to my room. I was "semi-hard" and the condom was on correctly. Then after a little vaginal intercourse (15 seconds) my penis I think just came out of her vagina and I noticed my semi stiffy wasn't hard at all and the condom was off. I was so drunk and my penis now just wasn't hard at all and I put the condom back on but only around the tipand I think I was in her vagina but I don't know. I don't remember feeling anything and then I looked again and the condom was off. After that she just left to the bathroom to throw up as she was really drunk, too. Dr. Bob please help me with this weird scenario. I know a lot about HIV/AIDS as I have been interested in the subject for a while but I am nervous and clueless as to what my chances of acquiring HIV is? I'm so nervous please help me out Doc.I don't even think I had any pre-cum either. I'm almost sure I didn't due to my "whiskey di$&". Anyways, I know this was stupid but please help me out. Thanks a lot.

-Stressing from San Francisco

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Stressing from San Francisco,

If even you aren't sure what you and your whiskey dick did with Barfing Barbie, then how am I supposed to know?? If there's a chance, even only a semi-stiff one, that your tallywacker was swimming in the love canal without his life jacket on, then there's a chance you exposed yourself to STDs, including HIV. A test in three-month's time is the only way to determine if HIV transmission occurred . . . unless, of course, your frat brothers had a hidden video camera turned on, recording your mattress-mambo maneuvers, which would give us both a better idea what happened with Mr. Softy before your romantic encounter started hurling guacamole-dipped corn chips and cheap tequila on the way to the powder room.

Try not to worry too much. The odds are all in your favor. But only an HIV test can give you definitive reassurance.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Belly flop onto bloody ice- am I at risk?
Next
ALONE AND NEED HELP PLEASE

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.