will you marry me?

haha i know, youve got steve, but i also wanted to get your attention. ive read through the archives and have searched so you wouldnt ahve to waste your time answering my question, but i cant find one that directly answers it. i have heard soo many mixed responses to this, so i want a REAL expert opinion! are cold symptoms, or sinus infections, suggestive in any way of ARS? if someone has a sinus infection 3 weeks after unprotected sex should they in the back of their mind think it could be ars?? or is ars strictly more flu like? PLEASE answer, it will take you 2 minutes, i know youre busy but pleasse!!!!! i can't sleep and im about to fail outa school cause i cant concentrate on my work! so, sinus infection consistent with ars or not? thanks!

You're correct: I can't marry you. Not only do I already have Steve, but there were all those meanspirited initiatives on the ballot Nov. 2. Of course, perhaps we could all become Mormons. Polygamy seems to be OK with them. But then again, I sure wouldn't want to wear those weird undies.

Sure, I'll answer your question, but it's probably not the answer you want to hear. The only reason someone should have in the back of (or front of, for that matter) minds worry about possible HIV infections is if they've placed themselves at risk for HIV disease. If they've placed themselves at risk, they need to be tested whether or not they have cold symptoms, sinus infections or no symptoms whatsoever.

Hope that helps.

This is gross, but...
HELP DR. BOB!!! Please don't let them take me away