This is gross, but...

Hi Dr. Bob,

If you accidentally get a few drops of fresh ejaculate on your hands because you discover it in your hair after a sexual encounter (don't even ask!), or if later that evening you try to brush your hair and your fingers get stuck in dried semen...is this a risk for infection? (This was the only "risky" thing that happened...I'm guessing mutual masturbation and contact with saliva don't count).

And before you can say it, yes, I doused myself with shampoo (and conditioner, and body wash, and grapefruit scrub...) immediately! :)

Thanks, Doc.

Hey, didn't I see something like this in "There's Something About Mary???" Yeah, Cameron Diaz winds up using Ben Stiller's spunk as hair gel.

HIV risk? No, no worries at all. But considering the firing range of your stud puppy's love missile, I would be careful where you point that thing when he's ready to launch torpedoes.

Stay well.

bob, i apologize on behalf of the ignorant/insensitive/impatient people
will you marry me?