male urethral douche

Hello: Male urethral douche within 3 hours after sex (3 to 6 hours max) reduced VD from 18,000 cases per day to 600 cases per day, U.S. WWII military statistics quote. Male urethral douche worked well and was U.S. (and other) MANDATORY Military Policy, with clean-up stations provided for the troops in areas of prostitution and at the bases for convenience, the male urethral douche hygiene protocol reduced VD (sexually transmitted disease). A vet who stated he was in charge of troops in Japan said military personnel were permitted to stay in the houses of prostitution as long as they wanted but were not permitted to leave UNTIL they simply self-administered the male douche and peed out an anti-infective preparation which did not irritate. SO, WHY ISN'T THIS BEING DONE NOW? What happened to the male douche and how do we get this going again? The idea of cleaning up the female EVENTUALLY with a vaginal microbicide IN A FEW YEARS, without cleaning up the male EVER is DUMB and DUMBER. Thanks.

Male urethral douche??? Ouchamagoucha! You want us to go back to practicing medicine and STD prevention the way we did during WWII??? No, my friend, this is definitely not a good idea for so many reasons. I'll just ask you to trust me on this one, OK? For a review of microbicidal agents and HIV prevention, I'd suggest you read the HIV InSite Knowledge Base Chapter on Transmission and Prevention, which can be found at http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-07-02-02.

Stay informed. Stay safe. Stay well.

Definition of Immunosuppresant drugs - Never Asked Before - Honest!
bob, i apologize on behalf of the ignorant/insensitive/impatient people