6th time donation on the way

Hi doc I am asking queations 6th times alredy and i know that you can't answer all but please (donation on the way) I slept with a girl almost 10 months ago and two weeks ago I took blood test for common std's and I was diagnosed with herpes type 1 Igg 48.4 and herpes type 2 Igg 24.2 in the test it was writen that <9 it is negative 9-11 grey zone and >11 positive. I also took hiv test which was negative (thanks God) and I am wondering is it posible that herpes infection make longer windows period for hiv (using elisa 3rd generation test)

I was really hoping you would check the archives rather than continuing to repost your question over and over again, anxiously writing for a reply. Yep, you guessed it: your answer has been waiting for you all along in the archives. Just to briefly review: a herpes infection will not alter HIV test results, ability to make anti-HIV antibodies, or the duration of the window period. OK?

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I try not to keep answering the same type of question over and over again. I really do feel a bit like "The Department of Redundancy Department" sometimes. However, I never get tired of saying thank you for donations to my foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. Thank-you!

Stay well! WOO-HOO! You are HIV negative!

2 different answers from CDC helpline???
hollow bore needle stick