You've gotta be kidding?

Bob, I can't believe this... you take time to answer a post about sex with a monkey, what, just so you can get in a political dig? But then you don't answer many real questions? Good grief...

I have sent in a good half dozen posts over the last few weeks and none have gotten a reply. Granted my risk was low (very brief oral sex where he did not ejaculate) and I know you've covered that topic a lot, but I did have some real questions about the situation.

I really like you and your forum but you hurt my feelings!!

Let's be fair here. After all, it was only one monkey question to a gazillion and one "very brief oral sex where he did not ejaculate" questionsright?

You admit I've "covered that topic (oral sex) a lot." I couldn't agree more. If you've reviewed all gazillion and one oral sex posts and still have "some real questions," then resubmit your question and if it hasn't been covered, I'll certainly try to respond. OK? Hurt feelings all better? Now hug the monkey and make nice, OK? Hey dude, I said hug the monkey, not spank the monkey!

Its 30 below & I'm standing outside with nothing on....
Travel to Kenya with HIV meds