A heartfelt thanks

Dear Dr. Bob,

First and foremost I would like to say you are an amazing person. You never belittle anyone or make anyone feel stupid for asking questions that, although may be trivial to a doctor, can scare the living heck out of a person not knowing all the facts. I wrote to you during a serious bout of post partum depression when all of my fears were on high alert and overdrive (just ask my mother). You answered my question with compassion and I truly can't thank you enough. I received my test results- negative- but I will never forget your kindness in helping to alleviate my fears. You do not have to post this, I just want you to know, if you do not already, that you are one of a kind. There is a special place somewhere for you (whatever you believe)and my donation has already been sent. Thank you so much Dr. Bob

Thank you for your very kind and heartwarming note. I'm pleased you found my advice helpful and I'm delighted your test results were negative. WOO-HOO! Give your mom and your new baby a hug from me, and save on for yourself. Thanks also for your donation.

Be well. Be happy.

You are one amazing human being!!!!!~
You will say OUCHAMAGOUCHA !