CBS TV recommends thebody.com!

Hey, Dr. Bob! I was on a new CBS TV website on AIDS where NIH'sAnthony Fauci and David Ho are interviewed and thebody.com is also recommended as a website!(www.cbs.com/cbs_cares/hiv/). They say a lot about HIV vaccine, new drugs in the pipeline, and they say some things about reliability of testing that are what you've been saying here! I have to say that kudo's should go to CBS TV for not just dpoing the predictable prevention message but for thinking to also give a lot of information from Fauci and Ho for HIV poz people. So, Dr. Bob, are you still going to answer our questions now that you are famous?!!

Yes, I'll still be answering questions, particularly in light of the second Bush junta that doesn't bode well for HIVers or HIV prevention-ers or science in general, for that matter! For instance, did you know New York City's Office of School Health cut condom demos form the sex-ed curricula in August of this year without explanation?!?

Stay well. Stay informed. Stay tuned to The Body!

Help Please-Foreplay Concern
You are one amazing human being!!!!!~